Working for Northern Ontario's Tourism Industry
- TNO is the largest of 13 Regional Tourism Organizations (RTOs) funded by the Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport, stemming from recommendations in the 2009 report, Discovering Ontario: a report on the future of tourism.
- TNO coordinates, aligns and invests in sub-regional programs and leads in identified pan-northern management functions.
- Through co-ordination of marketing, product development, workforce and industry training and investment attraction with TNO works towards the ultimate goal of significantly increasing tourism revenues in Northern Ontario.
- Increased visitation and yield will be achieved by delivering programs designed to enhance existing tourism products and developing new tourism opportunities for the North.
- How do we help our operators and regional organizations? Find out here.