Tourism Northern Ontario is proud to announce the first annual call for nominations for their Industry Leader Awards to be presented at the Northern Ontario Tourism Summit.
Tourism Northern Ontario Industry Leader Awards
Industry Leader – Marketing and Communications
Industry Leader – Workforce Development and Training
Industry Leader – Product Development
Industry Leader – Investment Attraction
Tourism Innovator of the Year
You will be required to supply the following information as part of the submission. This information must be submitted by no later than September 20th 2017 to email@example.com. The entrant may be an individual, a group, an organization or a business.
A 200-word statement about the entrant and career highlights. This may be used in TNO marketing material.
Why Entrant should win statement
A 200-word statement about why the entrant should win this award. This may be used in TNO marketing material.
A 250-word statement on each of the criteria (1250 words in total). There are five criteria for the individual awards. For example, 250 words for Achievement, 250 words for Impact etc. Statements should concisely outline how the entrant has demonstrated the criteria for this award.
Evidence can be submitted to support any/all of the criteria for the individual awards. Entrants can provide up to 2MB of supporting evidence in a pdf. Links to websites and electronically held information are welcome.
Provide two references, including contact name, email and phone number for each.
For each award category, please explain up to 250 words each, the follow areas of interest of the entrant
- Achievements, Accolades and Professional Development
- What achievements has the entrant developed to date in the field?
- Are there any special recognitions of note?
- Impact on Industry
- How has this entrant impacted the tourism industry in their respective award category?
- Progression in the field
- Has the entrant exceeded expectations? How has the entrant gone above and beyond the call of duty in their respective award category?
- How has the entrant displayed signs of leadership in their respective award category?
- Strategy and Innovation
- How has the entrant shown innovation or developed a clear path to success in their respective awards category?